Webclubs Infotech CRM Software: Keep Your Store Control in one click
CRM Software (customer relationship management software) is a software that manages a company's interactions and relationships with both current and potential customers. CRM software enhances the customer relationship through managing customer interaction, tracking leads, and streamlining processes. It uses data analysis about customers' history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
Start 10 Days free trial
Know More: About CRM Software
- Multi Rate, Price List, & Discount
- Cash / Credit / Split Invoice & Challan
- Sales Return & Replacement on Sale Bill
- Party Wise Rate, Discount and Scheme
- Salesman / Route / Area Wise Bills & Reports
- Indication for Loss, Min, Max, New / Old Rate & Expiry
- Negative Stock Billing Facility
- Self-Designed Price List (Set Formula in Price List)
- Sales Return on Same / Separate Bill & Its Adjustment
- Back Date Stock Position at the Time of Billing
- Switch Over from Bill to Bill Anywhere
- Godown Wise Billing & Stock Position
- Bill Import / Export & Message on Bill
- Auto Calculation of Levies & no Chance of Manual Mistake
- Display last four Deals at the Time of Billing
- View O/s Stock, Ledger. Last Deal of Sale & Purchase Returns, Receipt Payment Bill Modification at the Time of Billing
- Counter Sale Entry Provision
- Party History Dashboard on Party Selection
- Provision to Load Item from Other Bill
- Display Last 4 Deals at the Time of Purchase to Cross Check Rate Deal, Disc Tax & Cost
- Purchase Planning & Purchase Order Management
- Supplier Wise Various Outstanding Reports & Remainder
- Pending DR / CR & Replacement Notes
- Auto Barcode / Label Printing from Purchase Bill
- Fix Sales Rates & Deals at the Time of Purchase
- Online Shortage Management
- Purchase Costing Comparison
- 1000's of Purchase Reports & Analysis
- Online / Softcopy Purchase
- Items Wise Double Percentages Discounts
- Item Wise Double Volume Discounts
- Four Different Discounts on Complete Bill
- Party Wise Discounts & Schemes Pre-Fixing
- Data Wise Schemes, Quantity Based Rate & Discounts
- Various types of Schemes, Like A Item Free with B Item Etc.
- Accounts Vouchers & Cheque Printing
- Receipt/ Payment Advice
- Sales / Purchase Invoice, Estimate A7 Challan
- Sale / Purchase Return Replacement & Price Difference
- Debit Note/ Credit Note
- Sales Orders / Purchase Order
- Bank Pay in Slip & TDS Certificate
- Stock Transfer Memo
- Delivery Note, Goods Receipt Note & Dispatch Summary
- Tax Inclusive, Exclusive & MRP Billing
- Multiple –taxes in Single Invoice
- Manufacturing / Trading Excise Invoice
- Export Invoice & Packaging Slip
- Option for Pre-printed Stationary
- Self-Designable Invoice Format
- Cash Flow, Funds Flow & Ratio Analysis
- Budgets / Targets / Credit Limits
- Online Graph, SMS & E-mail
- Any Report Export to Word & Excel
- Sales / Purchase Analysis
- Gross Profit Analysis
- Financial, Expenses & Budget Analysis
- Operator Wise Powers & Boundations with Operator Log Book
Webclubs Infotech CRM Software: Features
The main purpose of CRM is to drive profit by helping companies effectively track the relationship with current and future customers. It can involve any or all customer-oriented processes in a company, such as sales, marketing, and technical support. The main purpose of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is to help companies manage their relationship with customers and increase profit. CRM software can aid that process by organizing necessary information. Despite the fact that an effective CRM strategy should encompass a whole range of activities including customer-centric services and product design, it also relies on working software capable of automating, tracking, and organizing communication with customers.
Flexible Security & Access Permission
keeps data secure, but it also allows right users access to needed information.
Tracking Partners & Product Support
Help to effectively collect information about partners and product support.
Billing & Invoicing Functionality
Track billing and invoicing status of each customer. This helps keep financial information organized and reviews things such frequency or timeliness of payments.
It can save time in managing or troubleshooting hardware, leaving more time to deal directly with customers.
Integration with External applications
Document exchange or integration with an organization’s existing ERP are crucial when the goal is to collect and maintain accurate customer information.
Exporting, compiling and analyzing marketing data or customer billing analysis tools.